Welcome . . .
Downsizing? Moving? Clearing an Estate?
Professionally conducted tag sales dispose of your items in a dignified and profitable way. Turnkey operation: We do it all!
Camden Estate Sales of Camden, South Carolina began in 2007 in response to a need in the Camden community for a reliable way to liquidate household furnishings.
Our goal is to conduct professional sales of household items that result in the maximum financial benefit for our clients. Our staff has more than seventy-five years of combined experience in antique and retail sales and customer service.
If you wish to sell a complete or partial household, an in-home estate or tag sale offers a wide range of possibilities for your consideration.
Our estate sale services include:
- A home visit to discuss options with the client.
- Two or three day sales on premises.
- Appraising, researching, organizing, staging, displaying and pricing.
- Professional signage and extensive advertising.
- Direct mail to hundreds of regular customers.
- Security, including locked cases for valuable small items.
- Experienced, friendly staff to assist and answer questions.
- Delivery services arranged at buyer's expense.
- Bags, boxes and wrapping paper for purchases.
Camden Estate Sales is equipped to take care of all details related to clearing out a home and leaving it ready to sell. Or, in the event of the partial clearing of a household, items could be sold in conjunction with other households. To learn more about tag sales, see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
To learn more about us, see References. .